Business Leadership Coaching
For a Smart Return on Investment
Business leadership coaching can prove to be a strategic investment. Working with a seasoned coach creates a confidential setting in which to discuss personal performance and think through important aspects of business that influence competitive advantage in today's marketplace.
It allows the owner or executive to talk through and flesh out strategy, discuss important operational concerns and improve work and leadership habits that contribute to positive growth.
Over the years we have coached business clients experiencing head-turning success. We have also coached others with challenges for whom turn-around was critical.
One client captured the sentiment of most. “I need some solid objective support. I need a Coach who can help me see things I can't now see, someone who can bring out the best in me so I can bring out the best in this business.”
Here is a sampling of what business clients have said.
What Clients Have Said They Want?
- My business to be even more successful
- Work less, earn more
- To build the company and turn it over to my sons
- To grow my business beyond me. To someday have a legitimate, viable saleable business
- To feel proud of my work everyday
Where Clients Say They are Most Irresponsible
- Desk work, files sit unopened on my desk
- Follow through
- Using time wisely. I can easily be distracted and not finish a task.
- Financial management
- Priortizing - I just tackle a list randomly. It all seems important to me.
Why Clients Retained Us
- To build my business back up to where it was
- Help me stabilize income
- Keep me on track
- For a sounding board to get some objectivity
- We need an new organizational structure. I don't know where to start.
- I'm not willing to settle for mediocre sales as I was before. How do I take the next level?
- Help me decide who to hire on my staff team
- To establish a good balance of business, personal time and activities
- To know whether or not I should shut down my business. I need help in making the tough decision.
How Will You Know How Effective Our Coaching Has Been?
- I will have turned my business around
- I am able to manage my time more systematically and energetically
- When I can clearly identify my next steps for business and this results in an organized task list
- I won't be working on weekends
- I will find time to get out in the garden or bake again
- By the level of excitement, commitment and discipline I bring to the table consistently
The single most powerful influence on how well you will do is YOU. Now is the time to invest in business leadership coaching. We provide personalized support that gives you the potential for even greater success.
We Invite You to Contact Us
We welcome the opportunity to serve you. After reviewing our
frequently asked questions
please call us to discuss crafting a business leadership coaching engagement to your unique requirements. Phone our office at 705-687-2711 or leave a message
Return to Executive Coaching Page ( From Business Leadership Coaching )
| Contact Us
| 52 Solutions
© G.E.Wood and Associates. All Rights Reserved.
G.E.Wood and Associates is an international executive coaching firm registered in Ontario, Canada
142 Pratt Crescent, Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada, P1P 1P5