Executive Coaching to Avoid Burnout, Think, Decide, Plan and Move Forward
I help leaders and organizations know what to do next.
Over half way through a second decade of Executive Coaching, my earliest clients still honor me with return engagements. Thank You.
Whether you work and lead within corporate, government, small business, nonprofit or ministry and community service, I am noted for zeroing in quickly to help you clarify and act on those few things which make the biggest difference in moving you and your priorities forward.
After many years and many thousands of hours of personal coaching, strategic planning work and client success, I understand how to help committed individuals regain and increase their capacity to work and lead with greater effectiveness, improved results and less possibility of burnout.
Let's explore how I might best serve you. Phone 705.687.2711
Twelve Most Common Areas My Clients Work On
- Personal, Professional and Organizational Performance
- Critical Conversations and Decision Making
- Day-to-Day Issues and Long Term Strategic Planning
- Motivating, Leading and Developing Others
- Fostering Significant Ideas and Projects
- Succession Planning and Grooming for Advancement
- Time Control, Managing Stress and Avoiding Burnout
- Maximizing Opportunities in Change and Transition
- Career Satisfaction and Transitions
- Values, Integrity and Personal Contribution
- Changing Possible Career Limiting Behaviors
- Working and Leading as a Christian Professional
In the course of providing Executive Coaching for leaders, I'll work on a number of these areas with clients, each and every day.
How to Get Clarity, Find Solutions and Move Forward Significantly
Since 1998, I have been privileged and honored to serve many hundreds of leaders, executives and entrepreneurs, all wanting to run better businesses, lead more influential organizations and guide corporate initiatives with less stress, greater productivity and more satisfaction in achievement.
Individuals and organizations work with me to significantly move forward companies, causes, projects and programs that matter, locally, nationally and globally.
Through our work together they create forward moving solutions and walk away knowing what to do next, pinpointing where it is they need to apply focused thinking or take decisive action.
See Yourself and Your Situation Clearly
and Know What to Do Next
Over many years of executive coaching I've come to see that my clients share common traits and experiences. You may recognize them in yourself.
- You lead, own or manage business, government and nonprofit companies, causes, projects and programs locally, nationally or globally
- You are highly committed, carry major responsibilities and a demanding workload under high expectations both from others and from yourself
- You want to increase your capacity to work and lead with maximum effectiveness
- You want to avoid burnout, reduce stress and live a full and significant life at home, at work and in the community
- You are willing to invest the attention and effort in moving yourself, your people or your organization forward ...
I’ve been leading, serving alongside or working with Christian leaders since 1974. So it's not surprising that a significant percentage of my executive coaching clientele over the years have been Christian leaders and executives.
I know you desire the added possibilities of working with a mature Christian Executive Coach who can appreciate and knowingly discuss matters of faith and how that influences work and leadership decision-making in both general market and faith-based responsibilities.
One Conversation May Change Everything
Leader. Executive. Professional. I welcome the opportunity to serve you and your organization.
I've seen it over and over again throughout the years. Sometimes one conversation changes everything. You get real clear about where you are going and how you are going to get there and all sorts of things fall into place.
Contact me personally to discuss how we might work together to achieve your desired outcomes. I assure you our conversation will be private and confidential.
Send Gary an Email. Click Here.
G.E. Wood and Associates
Professional Certified Coach PCC
Certified Master Christian Coach CMCC
Board Certified Coach BCC
Member - International Coach Federation
Member - Christian Coaches Network
Member - International Association of Coaches
Member - Center for Credentialing and Education
Coaching to Deal with Burnout Read More.
The Benefits of Leadership Coaching Read More.
Coaching Business Leaders Read More.
Coaching Nonprofit Leaders Read More.
Coaching Your Team Read More.
| Retain Us
© G.E.Wood and Associates. All Rights Reserved.
G.E.Wood and Associates is an international coaching firm registered in Ontario, Canada
142 Pratt Crescent, Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada, P1P 1P5