What Are Your Goals for Executive Coaching?
What are your goals for executive coaching? These are the results you want to achieve through working with us ... your desired outcomes.
We find the goals leaders most often outline break down into a few broad categories and cluster around a handful of
- Applying Something - There is a need to focus attention on applying knowledge or resources to a current situation but there is something that hinders it.
- Adjusting Something - There is some problem to be addressed. Competency, attitude, approach, mindset or strategy needs to be adjusted.
- Improving Something - Outward circumstances show you are doing well, but you know you can do even better by focusing on specific areas.
- Leveraging Something - Opportunities exist. Thinking it through and planning how to maximize existing resources and competencies will pay dividends later.
- Adding Something - Acquiring new personal or professional competencies expands your capacity to be better positioned for future opportunity.
Questions for Clarification
Complete one or more of these statements to help clarify your executive coaching goals AND the benefits achieving them will give you. You may find it helpful to write your responses down before speaking with us.
Return to Home Page ( From Goals for Executive Coaching )
- I want to adjust ... to prevent ... and enable ...
- I want to improve ... which will allow me to ...
- I want to leverage my ... to be prepared for ...
- I want to add ... to my ... in order to ...
| Retain Us
© G.E.Wood and Associates. All Rights Reserved.
G.E.Wood and Associates is an international executive coaching firm registered in Ontario, Canada
142 Pratt Crescent, Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada, P1P 1P5